Let us start this off by saying….. OH MY GOD WE SAW HYOLYN LIVE AND WE MET HER AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Okay, freak out done. (not really but whateva). We’re literally writing this the morning after the show happened so we’re still at a Hyolyn high.
Let’s start this off with all the negatives that happened within the day so we can get it out of the way:
- The event was poorly organized.
- The staff on the floor was not briefed properly about what the event with Hyolyn was all about. Most of them didn’t even know what the Hyolyn event was.
- Their social media was shit. Whoever manages ToyCon’s Facebook literally replies to questions about the event with “I don’t know. I think….”. Umm, as the SM manager and organizer, you can’t just reply to inquiries like that cause all it does is cause even more confusion.
- Some staff were rude and were unnecessarily angry.
- The crowd had to organize themselves since the organizers in charge knew nothing.
We really didn’t want to start this off so negatively, but it had to be said. Hopefully, the organizers of this event get their sh*t together by the next show.
ON WITH THE HAPPY POST!
Coco finally popped her concert-cherry cause this was her first show ever!
Apl.de.ap and his crew opened the show and can we just say it was such a feel-good experience getting to see them all live. The perfect way to prepare ourselves for the craziness of Hyolyn’s performance!
Hyolyn performed some of her hit songs from Sistar such as Ma Boy, Shake It, I Swear, and Touch My Body. It definitely gave us so much nostalgia!
After she performed her more pop songs, she came out and HIT US WITH HER SEXINESS with Dally! Everyone in the crowd was waiting for this and as expected she did not disappoint!! We loved every bit of this performance and we sooo wish we could watch it live again and again and agaaaaain.
AND OF COURSE, WE CAN’T FORGET!
WE ACTUALLY MET HER!!
She smelled absolutely amazing and her skin was sooooo soft!
So this is how our weekend went. We would say it was pretty good.
x, C & J